Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's been a while.


Thanks to a hand injury, I've tried to minimize my typing for a while.
With Spring here, there's a lot more light for taking photos. I've even set up a little photography station near a window so I can use natural light and yet not go out in the big asthma-provoking outdoors.
While packing things to move, I found this Dragon Glass Candle Holder I painted a while back and stashed carefully away. It's gone into my store inventory boxes for now, but I wouldn't mind at all having to ship it before we move! So pretty-- the gold paint doesn't photograph well with a light background, so if you go to my store, you will see a dark background, too, that really shows how it can shine!
I've updated photos on many of my older listings to make them clearer and more informative.

No poem, because I'm late getting ready for bed. The way I react to the fibromyalgia and asthma keeps me nocturnal-- but I can function by day on the coast, where I'm so much healthier.

No comments: