Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Done Today:


I put the finishing touches on some of those cards I was working on, so I have two sets of four ready to scan and put up for sale. I also strung two necklaces. I've begun adding links to my fellow EarthPath and FAE etsy artists, although for some reason they are appearing at the bottom rather than side of the page. I'll have to see if I can do something about it, because I don't want to give anyone short shrift.

The picture on display now is Butterflame, and I will be adding it to my etsy store within the next few days. All I need to do is get the measurements for it.

Poem of the day, written *right now*:

A voice at the edge of a canyon
Echoes
Along the stony faces of the walls
Winding around
Narrow tree trunks, gnarled branches
Dying away in the emptiness.

... Unheard?

No comments: