Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year


I've been getting busy with projects. I've upgraded Heart Full of Joy, a mixed media painting, and I've crocheted a few new fuzzies. They seem pretty popular around here-- I wore one to my dance class and got so many compliments, and when I brought samples to show, people were just purring over how comfortable they are! I'm showing off my Star Light, Star Bright fuzzy here, and I have lots more I need to list know I know there's a market for them.

Speaking of dance, this is not my creation, but one of my teammates in Fantasy Artists of Etsy has a beautiful belly dance pants for sale. http://www.etsy.com/listing/61353552/teal-velvet-belly-dance-pants
They're a little too small for me, so don't think I'm hinting, but if any readers fancy them, I think they're gorgeous and would probably look good on you. ;)

No comments: