Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Featured in Europe!


See the link on the side for Art in the Picture? That's a young blog featuring all sort of different artists who are not yet well known in the art community. I don't suppose I can yet claim to be internationally famous, any more than a big feature in the Elk Grove Citizen would call for a description of me as "the media's darling"... but it's a step in the right direction. Besides, I do have a customer in Scotland.

To keep with the international flavor, we have a touch of tulipmania in a Van Gogh inspired style. This was drawn in Prismacolor pencil, my favorite non-paint medium.

And for the Irish, I shall end with a limerick:

An artist, all splattered in paint,
Had spent all night portraying a saint.
No stains on her dress,
She simply confessed,
"What I paint about, is what I ain't."

No comments: