Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Lodi Community Art Center

...is now on Facebook.

My mom helps me maintain membership with the art group in my home town. They are a not-for-profit organization that helps encourage youth art with shows and scholarships, as well as classes for all ages, Art Tours, open competitions, and the member shows and gallery/boutique.
I've been newsletter editor for them for most of a year. It's something I can do to contribute in spite of the distance, and it keeps me aware of what's going on.

Check out the Art Center's logo! It was done as part of a speed art contest, and I love it (not my work). It makes me think of the famous Don Quixote painting.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Lodi-Community-Art-Center/195796816730?ref=ts

I'm going to try to get back to publishing more often here. I want to profile some other artists, and tell the stories behind some of my artwork.

No comments: